The CBP™ English Grammar for Business certification equips the business professional with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in business writing in any industry.
The CBP™ English Grammar for Business certification course includes an overview of grammar rules, an examination of common errors, and an exploration of employing grammatical skills into various aspects of business writing.
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for all career-minded individuals and for those who are seeking to improve their skills in English grammar in order to communicate more clearly, professionally, and effectively.
- Module 1: The Importance of Grammar in Business
- Module 2: Common Grammatical Mistakes in Business Writing
- Module 3: Proper Sentence Structure
- Module 4: Complete Versus Incomplete Sentences
- Module 5: Common Mistakes in Punctuation
- Module 6: Commonly Misused Words
- Module 7: Nouns, Pronouns, and Adjectives
- Module 8: Verbs and Adverbs
- Module 9: Prepositions
- Module 10: Writing Styles
- Module 11: Grammatical Leniency in Business
The duration of this program is 25 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar education
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™