CERTIFICATION in Arabic & English
The Certified Young Business Professional, CYBP™, curriculum is the global standard for introducing pre graduate & post graduate students to the world of business. The CYBP™ curriculum was developed by the International Business Training Association (IBTA) in an effort to provide a global standard for introducing University students to the essential knowledge and skills required to be a young business professional, regardless of the industry. It therefore teaches a non-industry specific approach to the essential skills required in business.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Graduates, Alumni & Entrepreneurs
The first part of the course introduces the students to the business world by asking why people start businesses in the first place and gives the students some insight into the mind of an entrepreneur. It also highlights the components of, types of, and basic functions within a business. Leadership skills are emphasized early in the course along with the key skills required to run any business including customer service, sales, communication, and etiquette.
The second part covers important aspects of marketing and managing business, including working with employees, finances, budgets, and using cutting-edge technological advances and software to improve efficiency.
- Describe what makes you a successful entrepreneur
- Determine success at work
- Identify the main components of the work
- Classify your project
- Identify key functions within the project
Module 1: Introduction to Business
Module 2: Starting a Business
Module 3: Leadership
Module 4: Sales
Module 5: Introduction to Customer Service
Module 6: Introduction to Business Communication
Module 7: Introduction to Business Etiquette
Module 8: Management
Module 9: Marketing
Module 10: Human Resources
Module 11: Finance and Budget
Module 12: Technology in Business
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Gain managerial skills for project implementation
- Preparation and implementation of an action plan
- Making a marketing plan
- Knowledge of competitors and services provided
- Management and leadership concept
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar educational
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™
The duration of this program is 95 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP-Certified Business Professional centers.
This course is delivered in English & Arabic Languages by certified CYBP™ teachers \ trainers.
CV & Interview Skills:
During this program, we help you to learn how to build an effective CV. We offer tips on what makes a successful CV as well as guidelines for writing the most important sections: Professional Summary, Work Experience, Education, Skills, and Hobbies.
- To know the difference between resumes, bios and curriculum vitae.
- How should you structure your entrepreneur CV?
- How do you write an entrepreneur CV?
- Applying tips to craft a successful CV
- Tips on writing a resume after being an Entrepreneur
- What are the skills needed by an entrepreneur?
- What is the purpose of mock interview?
- How to pass a mock interview?
- What are the 10 most common interview questions and answers?
- Knowing the standard questions for Entrepreneurs during the interview
- Manage human resources effectively and successfully
- The Dos and Don’ts – CV and interview skills
AI Assisted Online Mock Interview Practice:
Normally, whenever you land a job interview, you immediately start scouring the internet looking for some kind of advice to prepare. You often end up on sites like Glassdoor where you’re praying that someone has interviewed for a similar position and was kind enough to list some of the interview questions they received–this is gold. While you might not get the same exact question word for word in your interview, you are now getting a good idea of what they are asking. Is it really technical? Is it behavioral? Was it easy? Knowing things like this gives you a HUGE advantage.
We utilize Artificial Intelligence to help provide feedback for each of your answers. We will score you on things like tone, confidence, and the duration of your answer.
Interview School aggregates interview reviews from around the internet to create the most up-to-date, accurate interviews for each company, position, or industry you’re applying to.
- Why do People Start Businesses?
- What is Success in Business?
- What are the Main Components of a Business?
- Categorize Types of Business?
- Basic Functions within a Business?
- What Makes an Entrepreneur?
- Steps to Starting a Business?
- What is Business Plan Development?
- Skills needed to be Successful in Business?
- What is Leadership?
- Characteristics and Skills of an Effective Leader?
- Responsibilities of an Effective Leader?
- What Creates Leadership Potential?
- Leadership versus Management?
- What is selling?
- Three Requirements of an Effective Sales Person?
- What are the Different Ways we sell?
- The Seven Stages of the Selling Process?
- Role of Product Knowledge in Sales?
- Importance of Positive Sales Attitude?
- Develop a Natural Excitement through the Sales Process?
- Strategies for Resolving Objectives?
- Objection Responses that Reduce Conflict?
- What is Customer Service?
- Who are your Customers?
- Ways to Interact with Customers
- The Need for Customer Service
- The Importance of Customer Service
- Having the Right Attitude for Customer Service
- Develop a Natural Excitement Through Customer Service
- Three Customer Working Styles or Classifications
- The Assertive, Analytical, and Amiable Working Style
- Identify Behavioral or Working style
- Internet Customer Care Market
- The Nature of Business Communication
- Fundamentals of Business Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Strategies to Overcome Communication Barriers
- Verbal versus Non-Verbal Communication
- Fundamental Communication Skills for Effective Customer Care
- Key Aspects of Verbal Communication
- The Role Tone Plays in Verbal Communication
- Importance of Presenting a Professional Image
- Basic Requirements for Effective Communication
- Essential Elements in Message Definition
- Importance of Analyzing the Audience
- Main Elements of Message Structure
- What is Business Etiquette?
- The Basics of Etiquette
- Foundational Values for a Culture of Excellence
- Principles of Exceptional Work Behavior
- Role of Good Manners in Business
- Words that Demonstrate Proper Etiquette
- Receptionist Guidelines for Meeting People
- Key Essentials that an Effective Greeting Should Communicate
- Components of an Effective Greeting
- Correct Protocol for Shaking Hands
- Correct Protocol for Introductions
- Correct Protocol for Addressing Individuals
- The Purpose of Management
- The Role of Management
- Styles of Management
- What Comprises the Business Environment?
- Laws Affecting the Business Environment
- Marketing and its Components
- Marketing Framework and its Components
- Implementing a Marketing Plan
- What is Marketing Analysis
- What is Market Research?
- The Role of Technology in Marketing
- Web Site Design and Marketing
- Social Media as a Marketing Tool
- The Purpose of Human Resources
- Conducting a Job Interview
- Motivating employees
- Implementing Disciplinary Action
- Strategies for Employee Termination
- How Ethics Applies to Management
- How to Define and Create a Budget
- Budget Categories and Staying on Budget
- Accounting Terms like Asset and Equity
- What are Assets?
- What are Liabilities?
- What is Equity?
- Learn to Read a Financial Statement
- Double-Entry Accounting
- The Impact of Technology on Business
- Types of Computer Software
- Technological Opportunities for Business Professionals
- The Internet, its History, and Progression, including Social Media